Schaumburg, Illinois

These AVI machines always eat my money and the food is disgusting.Just the other day one of my co-workers got a roast beef sandwich out of the rotating sandwich machine and the package was OPEN!

The same thing happened to another lady with her apple pie. These are the machines in my current workplace, a manufacturing plant in Indiana. At my former workplace, a warehouse outside of Indy, the AVI coffee vending machines were a total rip-off! Hot sugar water, indeed.

One time a line worker got his spaghetti out of the AVI machine, microwaved it for 2 mins & the whole thing exploded in his face. He could have lost an eye!

Thank God he was still wearing his safety glasses because he'd forgetten to take them off on break.

Review about: Avi Food Systems Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with AVI Food Systems?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Clover Valley - What's in my Green Beans Clover Valley "... I don't know if it's a piece of a bug or a snake or what. I had already ate a green bean and then when reached to grab another..." Read more Mondelez International - Missing cookies Mondelez International "Bought a package of Double Stuff Oreos. Opened the package when i got home and what do i see ? Missing cookies...I am not a happy consumer. These cookies are..." Read more Ferrero Rocher - We have purchased a pack of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price Jammu. Ferrero Rocher "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more